Writing your own music can give a fantastic creative outlet as well as help you share your ideas with your friends, family and more! Here are few great tips for helping you get started on your own music!
- Start with your lyrics. Once you've got a basic idea of what you want to say, think about a melody.
- Listen and learn from musicians you already enjoy listening to.
- Have fun! Remember there is no wrong answer in writing your own music. Write what makes you happy!
- Seek opinions from those you care about. Remember that the people closest to you may be biased so seeking impartial opinions can be helpful.
- Practice! The more you write, the better you'll become. There's no right way to write, but you'll find your niche in time.